At WES Group, part of the reason that we have found a great degree of success over the past decade is our devotion to excellent service.
No matter where we are or what type of project we are working on, we put our customers first, each and every time. From HVAC services to electrical services and everything in between, WES Group relies on our collective experience and commitment to safety, reflected in our ISO acceditations (quality, safety and environment), to ensure the highest of quality on every job.
Capabilities of WES Group
Thanks to a nationwide reach and a pool of talent that consists of some of the top technicians in Australia, WES Group is proud to have worked on projects from Queensland to Western Australia and many parts in between. And because we take pride in using the latest technology and equipment, we’re able to keep our team members safe and minimise lost time and injuries among our workers.
We have also gained valuable expertise on a huge array of services that are needed to power Australia. Our services have helped government agencies, schools, hospitals, and community organisations establish the infrastructure necessary to run successfully.
If you are looking for more details about any of our electrical services or would like to hear about other services that we offer, simply contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Services that we specialise in
- Structured phone, network and data cabling installation.
- Molex certified and warrantied systems.
- Fibre optic and NBN cabling, installation, termination, testing.
- Audio/Visual systems.
- Design and construct installation, including heavy industrial & medical.
- Krone ADC, Clipsal, Molex & Panduit certified installers.
- Fire, CCTV, security, nursecall and personal safety systems.
- Reticulation (high voltage, low voltage and underground).
- Asset management + energy efficiency.
- HVAC maintenance contracts.
- Breakdown repairs.
- Design and construction services verified by our RPEQ Partners.
- Power factor site and data analysis and assessments.
- Harmonic filtering.
- Capacitor maintenance & repairs.
- Electrical monitoring systems.